The Sierre Blues Festival was officially founded on the 24th april 2009.
The actual comity:
SILVIO CALDELARI, president, administration, security, marketing and programing
DANY GIROMINI, vice-president, infrastructures, stage manager of Plaine Bellevue
ANNICK VOLAND DE OLIVEIRA, volunteers, accreditation, programme Funny Blues
PATRICK BEROD, amis du festival, institutions, VIP
YVANO TAMBURRINO, transportation and parkings
DOMINIQUE CALDELARI, backstage
ALDO ZAMBON, artiste logistics, hotels, bed & breakfast, camp sites
KARIN VON OW, finance
MANU BROCCARD, internet site, social networks, communication
Outside of the committee but so near: all the staff at MAP
The aim of the association is to promote blues music by:
(elle est régie par ses statuts)
- organizing and funding of the Sierre Blues Festival
- creating a concept where school children are exposed to blues music
- organizing a competition reserved to amateur musiciens
- supporting the creation af a label to set up various concerts throughout the year
- The Sierre Blues association is a member of the Blues Foundation in Memphis and the European Blues Union, of France Blues and last but not least the Swiss Blues Society founded in 2015.
A big thank you to all the people who helped us live our dream.