Our partner Sierre Tourisme will be happy to advise you on 027 455 85 35.
It’s easy to contact the reservation office directly on 0848 848 027.
Bed & Breakfast – Guesthouses
A list of Bed & Breakfasts – Guesthouses is available from the Tourist Office, via their website.
Prices include a pitch for 2 people (Reservation is required):
- 1 night 25.00 CHF
- 2 nights 50.00 CHF
- 3 nights 60.00 CHF
Just mention that you’re going to the Festival in order to book this promotion (max. 3 nights).
Camping Swiss Plage ****
Route de la Gemmi, 3970 Salgesch – +41 27 455 66 08 – www.swissplage.ch
A bus will transport visitors between the camp site and the festival site.
The Sierre Blues Festival takes place at the Plaine Bellevue. The site is located to the south of the town centre and the CFF railway station (direct access).
Sierre is easy to get to by train, bus or road.
We highly recommend that you use public transport to get to the Sierre Blues Festival which is located just south of the CFF railway station and the bus station.
If you decide to travel by car with your own vehicle, various Festival car parks are available. Follow the P FESTIVAL signs.
Car sharing is an ecological, economical and sociable way to get to the Festival. The e-covoiturage.ch association is a non-profit making website for car sharing, enabling users to sign up for free and share journeys. If you have spare places in your car going to the festival or if you’re looking for an alternative way to get to Sierre Blues Festival, have a look at www.e-covoiturage.ch
The site offers:
- a free service
- a way to save money on transport
- a way to cut down on pollution
- a sociable way to travel
- To Sion/Martigny – departs 00h07 (local train stopping at all stations)
- To Salgesch/Leuk/Turtmann/Gampel/Raron/Visp/Brig – departs 00h25 (local train stopping at all stations)
- To Leuk/Visp/Brig – departs 00:35 (IR train, only stopping at Leuk, Visp and Brig
- Destination Sion – departs 00:15 (Friday and Saturday evening) leaving from Sierre station via Chippis, Chalais, Granges, Grône, St-Léonard, Bramois
- Destination Martigny – departs 00:15 (Friday and Saturday evening) (change bus in Sion, departs 01h00)
- Direction Montana – departs 00:50 (Friday and Saturday evening) leaving from Sierre station via Chermignon
- Direction Montana – departs 00:50 (Friday and Saturday evening) leaving from Sierre station via Mollens
Terms and conditions can be found on the transport company websites:
For a safe return journey, use public transport.
Disabled people are welcome at the Festival. They can park their vehicles in the VIP car park located next to the main entrance.
There’s no discount on passes or tickets.
The festival’s gates and ticket offices open every day at 17:00.
They close at 2:00 on Thursday’s night and Friday’s night, except on Saturday’s night, at 4:00.
Valid ticket or pass is necessary at all times to access the festival’s concerts.
The minimum age for an unaccompanied person is 16.
For health, safety and animal welfare reasons it is PROHIBITED to take dogs or any other animals on to the festival site.