The Sierre Blues Festival takes place at the Plaine Bellevue.
GPS: 46.292121, 7.534439
People travelling in private vehicles are requested to follow the signs that will direct them to the designated parking areas. Persons with reduced mobility can park their vehicle -if equipped with a badge- on the spaces provided for this purpose in the Plaine Bellevue parking lot located near the main entrance.
• Direction Sion until St-Maurice – departure at 00h07 (regional train)
• Direction Salgesch until Brig – departure at 00h25 (regional train)
• Direction Brig – devanture at 00h41 (train with stops at Leuk, Visp and Brig)
Friday and Saturday nights – travel conditions on company websites
• Destination Sion – departure at 00h15 Bus Ballestraz via Chippis, Chalais, Granges, Grône, St-Léonard, Bramois
• Destination Crans-Montana via Noble Contrée – departure 00h33 Bus SMC via Veyras, Miège, Venthône, Mollens, Randogne, Bluche, Montana, Crans
• Destination Crans-Montana via Louable Contrée – departure 00h33 Bus SMC via Corin, Ollon, Chermignon, Lens, Montana Village, Crans, Montana
Camping Swiss Plage ****
Route de la Gemmi, 3970 Salgesch
+41 27 455 66 08
Offer including a pitch for 2 persons (reservation is required)
• 1 night CHF 35.-
• 2 nights CHF 70.-
• 3 nights CHF 100.-
Announce yourself as a Festival visitor in order to take advantage of this promotion for a maximum of 3 nights.
There is a free shuttle bus between the campsite and the festival site.
Available during the festival.